Payment MethodJune 8, 2022 2022-08-16 3:08
We like to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to make a purchase from us.
For payment, we accept:
- Credit Card / Debit Card
- Other Credit/Debit Card via Paypal without registering a Paypal account
Sometimes online credit card transactions would fail, here is a list of common reasons why credit card payments fail and please follow the steps below:
- Billing Address – Make sure that the billing address you use for the transaction matches the billing address of your credit card company. Address mismatch may be the main reason for a transaction failure.
- Insufficient funds – Check your credit limit.On the day you try to debit your card, you may have reached the daily or total credit card limit. If this is the case, please ask your credit card company to increase your limit.
- Check how many times your card can be charged in a given time period – If you reach this amount, please ask your bank to increase the limit until you can debit your card again, or use another payment method.
- Your card does not accept online payment – Make sure your card allows online transactions. If not, please discuss with your credit card company to allow these fees. Or use another card.
- Your card does not allow international transactions – Our bank is located in Belgium. If you are paying from abroad, make sure that your card accepts international transactions. If not, please ask your bank to change the setting or use another card.
- Wrong expiration date – Check the expiration date on the credit card. If your card has expired, please use another card
- Wrong credit card number – You should receive an error message indicating that the card number is invalid. If not, please double check the card number when filling out the form.
- Exceeds maximum amount – Check the maximum amount that your card can charge at once. If the declined fee is higher than this amount, please ask your credit card company to increase the limit.
If your payment has failed multiple times and you wanna change to another card to process the payment, please remember to start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order again or you may get rejected.
To assure a safe and secure shopping experience. We adopts Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The technology encrypts and protects the data you send over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. It means that you are in a secure mode. Please note that we DO NOT store and access any credit card details that you provide here, the confidential information will be sent directly to your credit card issuer.
If you need other payment options, such as direct bank transfer. Please talk to us with the Live Chat Box below or email us at [email protected]
Still have questions? Simply reach us at [email protected] we will reply soon!